The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- Human rights abuser Wang Junzheng appointed as new Communist Party Chief in the TAR
- Former Tibetan political prisoner Dhondup Wangchen calls on Belgium and the EU to boycott China’s 2022 Olympics during Brussels visit
- ICT Olympics briefing paper: Tibet repression worse since Beijing 2008
- ICT urges for rights-based climate approach at COP26
- ICT statement at 14th UN Forum on Minority Issues
- Wave of arrests in eastern Tibet over language rights and Dalai Lama images
- ICT’s Tsering Jampa first Tibetan to be awarded a Dutch Royal Distinction
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Tibet Talks
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.