The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- Tibetan Uprising Day 2022: Rallies and remembrances
- ICT calls on the EU to sanction human rights violators in Tibet
- France must stand up for Tibetans’ human rights during its EU Presidency, ICT says
- US appoints new special coordinator for Tibetan issues
- UN human rights commissioner urged to speak up on Tibet
- Popular Tibetan singer self-immolates in Lhasa
- China demolishes important Buddha statues, detains Tibetans
- ICT analysis: Sinicizing Tibetans in a Chinese nation-state
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming Events
Click here to read the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.