The Tibet Brief is an ICT publication for policy-makers, providing concise information and perspectives on the political, economic and human rights situation in Tibet.
In this edition:
- New ICT report spotlights persecution of Tibetan environmental defenders
- UN Human Rights chief’s visit is China’s political victory
- Octogenarian Tibetan sets himself on fire in protest against Chinese rule
- Czech Republic must show leadership on Tibetan human rights during EU Presidency, ICT says
- 8th World Parliamentarians Convention on Tibet held in Washington DC
- US Tibet coordinator meets Dalai Lama, Tibetans in India and Nepal
- EU report highlights restrictions on Tibetan culture, access
- Political Prisoner Focus
- Reading Suggestion
- Upcoming Events
Click here to download the Tibet Brief.
The French version is available here.